Date: 12 October 2018
Location: Amnesty International Resource Centre, Shoreditch, London
Price: Various, see website
Innovations in ethical consumption:
New ideas to solve the big issues of our time
The world is in crisis. From climate change and plastic pollution to palm-oil driven deforestation, the world seems to be on a downward spiral.
So how can we think differently to solve these continuing problems?
Solidarity Economy Association will be joining Ethical Consumer and a host of key campaigners and ethical businesses this October to explore how new ideas, systems and ways of working can help tackle these issues at the Ethical Consumer annual conference.
- Andy Goldring – CEO of the Permaculture Association
- Kate Sandle – Community Manager at B-corps
- Brhmie Balaram – Senior Researcher on the Economy, Enterprise and Manufacturing at the RSA
- Singh Twins – Internationally renowned artists on their latest Slaves of Fashion exhibition
- Charlotte Instone – Founder of Know the Origin
- Pippa Moyle – CEO of City Girl Network and the Trash Talk plastics campaign
- Sian Conway – Founder of Ethical Hour
- Kat Darling – Communications Manager at Solidarity Economy Association
- Sophie Hobson – Head of Communications at School of Social Entrepreneurs
- Shaun Fensum – Founder of the Customer Union for Ethical Banking
- Mama D – Founder of Community Centered Knoweldge
- Anna Clayton – Spring Prize and Ethical Consumer
- Rob Harrison – Founder of Ethical Consumer
- Charlie Wigglesworth – Deputy Chief Executive at Social Enterprise UK
with more to be confirmed….
Issues covered include palm oil, regenerative and mission-led business, plastics, tax avoidance, ethical finance, marketing your ethical business and more…
The ticket price includes a vegetarian/vegan lunch.